Monday, April 7, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

Happy birthday to me! I am 29 today. I think I will have to stop by the Duane Reade to get some hair dye to cover up the grey!

My husband gave me a beautiful pair of aquamarine earrings, that I just adore. They really are perfect, made from my favorite stone (in my favorite color), in a tasteful, classic style that I can wear everyday. Putting them on this morning made me smile, and I am optimistic about my future.

Tonight I plan to go home and drink one of the last bottles of wine I have in the house. I have saved these bottles for years, from back when I worked at a wine shop. Hopefully the bottle has aged well and not spoiled. I plan to savor every sip, and then call it quits on the booze for quite some time, if not forever.

Cheers to me and my fresh start. And here is hoping that a year from today life is nothing but better!

No comments: